Interface: SATA 6Gb/s
Form Factor: 3.5
Warranty: 3 Years
SEAGATE IRONWOLF NAS 4TB 5900RPM 64MB 3.5 SATA HDD
Tough, ready, and scalable NAS optimised drives
Tough, ready, and scalable, Seagate IronWolf drives are built and optimised for NAS enclosures for home, SOHO, creative professionals, and SMB. IronWolf drives are enhanced with AgileArray technology and rotational (RV) sensors for optimal performance and multi-drive systems.
• 1- to 8-bay network attached storage (NAS).
• Desktop RAID and servers.
• Multimedia server storage.
• Private cloud.
AgileArray Hard Drive Optimisation for NAS
IronWolf is optimised with AgileArray, built for NAS to provide the ultimate NAS experience. It features dual-plane balancing for consistent performance, RAID-optimised firmware and advanced power management.
• Up to 10 TB capacity.
• Multi-user technology delivers 180 TB/year workload rating.
• 1M hours MTBF.
• Optimised for 1- to 8-bay NAS devices.
Multi-User Technology for Increased User Workload Rate
IronWolf drives are designed to endure the sustained user workloads of enterprise and business environments. High throughput and high user workload rate of 180 TB/year means they can easily handle multiple users and large data transfers during years of service.
• IronWolf is an ideal companion for your NAS for 24 × 7 remote access, backups and file sharing from anywhere, making sharing ideas easy.
• Dual-plane balance and rotational vibration sensors mitigate vibration in multi-bay NAS enclosures for consistent performance and reliability.
• RAID optimisation increases performance and reliability with error recovery control for better data integrity.
• Enhanced power management saves energy and delivers power when the NAS needs it most.
• With workloads of up to 180 TB/year on IronWolf, multiple users can confidently upload and download data to a NAS server.